26 October 2005

The Beggining

This not so insignificant group was created by me on a sudden impulse. I uploaded it on Yahoo Groups the day prior to my shifting house, everything in my room was uprooted expect my PC. I knew once I shift I won’t have connection for a long time and the start of the group would be delayed. Understandably I started the group but couldn’t serve the real purpose which I would be religiously doing hence forth and with all my member's support make sure it becomes a significant group.

To begin with I am really thankful to some of the members for having joining the group. To name them Shomil, Sundeep and Yogesh. The rest of the members I don’t have to thank, becoz in the path of friendship we have way passed those stages of formal ‘sorry’ and ‘thankyou’

Now coming to the main point why the group? Shomil has already asked this question and I have given a diplomatic answer…read the introducing write up in the groups home page…which is travel. Well that’s the main idea but its also is about me and my friends. You see I have a serious problem of ASS (Attention Seeking Syndrome…what dirty thought came in your mind? :-D ) I am always inventing ways to seek more and more attention…why?…simple. Coz I don’t have much of it and I just can't have enough…after having been a part of two yahoo groups where not many people gave me due attention :-( I decided to move away and start my own group. Besides, I also tend to justify my name. Sanjukta, a Sanskrit name which is actually pronounced as Sanyukta where ‘n’ is silent except for a nazal touch before ‘y’, meaning ‘the one who unites’. So, through this group I intend to make one single circle of all my friend's joining hand so that you all get to know each other. But more than me and my friends it is a place for like minded people who prefers to laugh rather than smile, dance rather than sing, fight rather than survive. I believe we all intend to make more friends having similar minds. But this is not a virtual circle of friends. We’d be doing real life interactions here like travel, trek, adventour sports, meets, discs, movies, theater, exhibitions, shopping, nature photography etc. Most of the members so far are from delhi so Meets won't be a problem as and when the activity increases the outstation members can join the group somwhere on the way.

I started the thread but realized self introduction won't work so what I am gonna do is write testimony for each members (be rest assured sensitive issues like age and marital status not being touched upon)

Each at a time as a new post

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home