29 October 2005

Ankur

A Gemini, software engineer by profession, a dedicated blogger. Delhi Blog Meet happens to be our meeting ground although we havn’e met in real. Our friendship started in June 2005, when he left a silly comment on my blog and I caught him on yahoo messenger to seek a clarification. We have been chatting almost everyday since then and he has been a patient listener to all my whining crying and yelling and a strong support and motivator on all those days when I had my mood swings. A very honest and straight forward guy, speaks his heart out on most issues, I don’t think he can ever be diplomatic, very enthusiastic (which he has already proved to u all by creating the data base for hotels) started a community blog for the Delhi Bloggers, is always ready to join anything new and intereting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home