29 October 2005

Yogesh

We first met in a Delhi Blogger’s Meet (July 2005), he was like the last person I would be taking interest in any gathering, because I didn’t hear him speak, all he had was smile of being amused by the funny creatures around him, we didn’t even exchanged hello… Haven’t been able to know him much coz he is always too busy to meet up and I don’t use yahoo messenger anymore, but this is what I could gather. An Arian by birth, an economist by profession, a man who gets as complicated as he can be once as he starts conversing, talks a lot with the right person. There would probably be only a few things he really really likes but he would be a part of almost any and everything. His friends can drag him into their kind of fun, which might not be his kind of fun, but he wont be a spoil sport. I don’t think you would easily hear a NO from him

2 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Surendra Singhi said...

Too judgmental.

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Surendra Singhi said...

Sorry, for my earlier post. I landed up on your blog while searching for something, and didn't knew that you were writing testimonials for members of some group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home