17 February 2006

2nd letsgo Meet

The 2nd Lets go meet was also fun. Held in Dilli Haat, on 17 Feb 2006, 6:30 p.m. The agenda was to finalize everything for Corbett and get the tickets done. Tickets have been booked and we are 10 people who would go. I hope this turns out to be fun. This is the first group outing and if all ends well, we might arrange some more trips so that people who missed the trip this time can join in.

Last evening, the meet was attended by Abhishek, Monica, Kreeti, Asheeth, me, Sundeep. Sundeep had come for the first time. The more and more all of us are meeting, the more comfortable we are getting. Good.

By the way, we had coffee, tea and chicken kathi roll from Fresh and Honest Coffee in Dilli haat. And I must tell you that I have kind of started hating coffee now, because after that coffee, I could not sleep till 3 a.m. in the morning. Was rolling on my bed. I do not know about the other guys.

So next time if we are meeting in the evening, no coffee for me.

Smile

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was here...

uncomonz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home